Fun Things to do this Summer
Longer days and warm nights make the summer season the best time for exploring and trying new things — and yet, summer never seems long enough! Often it feels like the warmer weather is gone with the blink of an eye, and we’re left wondering what we did with ourselves. Boutique+ Swim has come up with the antidote to this feeling with our own summer bucket list, to get started on early.
We’ve included plenty of activities to make sure you’re getting the most out of your summer. So whether you’re vacationing on a remote island or planning a staycation in your own backyard, there’s so many memories to make. Turn up the volume on your summer playlist and get outside with these tips from Boutique+ Swim.
- Take the day off and head to the beach in this Black, Flounce Top from Boutique+ Swim.
- Find a rooftop bar and enjoy a cocktail or meal outside.
- Experiment with your summer look by trying out a bright lipstick. It might look great with our Printed bikini.
- Take an after-dinner stroll through the park.
- Make sure you take the time for swimming! Jump into the pool in this Black Tankini.
- Take a road trip!
- Try out a new boho look with this floral-printed tankini.
- Have ice cream for desert! Or dinner. We won’t tell ;-).
- Get out on a lake with a boat or paddle a canoe in this black one-piece.
- Grab tickets for an outdoor concert!
- Get into a water balloon fight in this printed bikini.
- Wake up early and take your mat to the park and try yoga outside!
- Try a flower crown and pair it with this floral print tankini.
- Check out the local carnival and ride a ferris wheel.
- Clean out your closet to make room for new swim styles like this printed tankini!
- Go to a baseball game and cheer on your local team.
- Have a super soaker fight be prepared in this printed one-piece.
- Take advantage of the weekend and meet your friends for brunch.
- Celebrate the 4th with sparklers and a bbq.
- Curl up outside with an epic summer read and catch some rays in this blue and green printed bikini (be sure to wear SPF!).
What’s on your summer bucket list? Let us know your summer plans by heading over to our Instagram page.